Welcome to Skin Enhance Clinic
At Skin Enhance Clinic, all treatments are carried out by Dr Tash Kanagasabai so you will have a consistent and highly personalised treatment every time you visit. At the initial appointment, you will be able to discuss your concerns and expectations. The treatment plans recommended will be based on what is best for you and not influenced by any financial gain. In her seventeen years in the NHS Dr Tash has developed a strong empathy for her patients and is very passionate about her offering. You can be assured that you will not be rushed or coerced into having treatments you don’t need or want. Dr Tash will give you her personal number to use for any concerns following the consultation or treatment.
Face and Body Treatments at Skin Enhance
Wrinkle relaxing treatment can dramatically soften facial expression lines, frown lines, crow’s feet and bunny lines in men and women safely.
Cheek augmentation using hyaluronic acid to plump up hollowness or enhance cheeks can create a more defined feminine or masculine appearance without any downtime.
Skin Health at Skin Enhance
I see a lot of people who are very self-conscious about their acne scars. Scarring can affect a person’s self-esteem and confidence levels, especially when scars are on the face.
Whether you have a medical condition or are looking for skincare that delivers great results, here at Skin Enhance Clinic, I can customise your skincare routine to include products that are designed with prescription strength ingredients to transform and improve your skin.
CryoPen®O. This is a state-of-the-art advanced physician-only used device able to treat lesions with pin-point accuracy in seconds.
Hormone Balancing at Skin Enhance
Dr Tash Blogs
Who gets acne? It is a common condition we associate with adolescence, but did you know that it can develop in adults in their 30s to 50s? Why do you get acne? The skin is our barrier from the environment and has an important function of preventing water loss...read more
May is skin cancer awareness month and it is worth bearing in mind that the biggest cause of skin cancer is too much exposure to UV light from the sun or sunbeds. All skin cancers present differently, their spread is different and are managed differently. There are 2...read more
If you are a woman over the age of 30 and experience blushing attacks on your cheeks with ‘broken’ veins with or without blemishes, then chances are you are suffering from Rosacea. It does affect men, although less commonly but more severely and it may run in...read more
Book Your Treatment Today
FIVE GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE SKIN ENHANCE CLINIC
Just what makes Skin Enhance Clinic so special?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance Clinic is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation at Skin Enhance and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for Skin Enhance Clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more beautiful, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include Professional skin care products and maintaining a healthy skin and wellbeing.